Re: Unplugging a T Nut

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Unplugging a T Nut
From: "mike montagne" <otterfish.marley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:02:32 -0700
Cc: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=o6lDb/5C9+K2ENhfhFafclt/SR5274Jf+1vjzTprJ6o=; b=tLL6CMbNKRtD3WsjUBq0zx2oUExx/R0PAyjDmsq6wjxzyhOzFv0ysquH9N4qiZkZnq/elv8g+CgygjfX6cxrVN6PURm3Uss/Wz98lLVeDhxmemY95zvHO4AkExvTVMvitZRMfUCt5W0DTvrm2DKiz+8fjvvLBSVjZA/xRlZF8L8=
Also, if you don't have a tap, you could cut grooves lengthwise in a bolt
and use that.

Mike