Re: Unplugging a T Nut

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Unplugging a T Nut
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:20:27 -0600
Steve,

Try a tap, that should fix it.

  From: Steve Nichols
  To: Swiftsolo
  Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:09 PM
  Subject: Unplugging a T Nut

  I've managed to gum up a T-Nut with epoxy and it is now inaccesible as the
boat is bonded and it is in the cavity.

  Is there any way to fix it or will I just need to fill the hole with epoxy
and drill and use a screw instead?

  Cheers

  Steve

  Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
  www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com