Re: swift noob here

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: swift noob here
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:36:00 -0700
The difference in web sites is that single-handedskiffs.com is Bram's marketing site. Bram also owns the domain name for swiftsolo.org and has pointed it to the old class site since it released last year. I tried to transfer ownership of the site that swiftsolo.org is pointing to but lost all contact whith Al some time ago. I bought space for the new swiftsolo.com site and will turn ownership of that to the class when a majority feels that page is OK and does most of what we want. I'm not sold on the forum pages. It seems that when we move topics from the mailing list to the forum, they would just die there.

For all of you currently building or sailing Swifts. If you have a page you'd like me to add to swiftsolo.com so we can show your work and skill, please send me an e-mail with the link. I'd love to showcase the work of our members because that is one of the things that sets us apart from the rest of the world.