Re: Fort Desoto informal discussion on class growth--please respond

To: ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx, pyxisyacht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx, SwiftSolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto informal discussion on class growth--please respond
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:52:07 EDT

Ron,

Good to hear from you.  How many Mustos do you think we'll have  now?  I hope
you've been sailing in the snow?

Yours is the understatement of the year.  I can't imagine  a hybrid/Nomex
hulled Swift being built to quality standards  complete(ready to sail) for
under
$22000 and more likely $24000

See you next Saturday.  Hey, how are the new twins doing?

Bram

In a message dated 3/29/2008 1:41:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,