RE: Fort Desoto informal discussion on class growth--please respond

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<pyxisyacht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>,<SwiftSolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Fort Desoto informal discussion on class growth--please respond
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:23:12 -0700
Hi Bram,

It looks like John Tulip from Vancouver is going to need to back out due to
family issues.  But that should still leave 8 Mustos in Florida.  (I will
contact you offline about the truck once I figure things out)

The twins have made life quite interesting to say the least, and my sailing
time has been cut down a fair bit.  I have managed a couple of sails in Feb /
March though.  The winds have been great, but I canât wait for Florida.

Ron