Hello to all

To: "SwiftSolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello to all
From: "Randy Wahlfeldt" <randyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:06:12 -0500
Hello All,

I'm new to the list and would like to introduce myself. I currently own a
Catalina 22 and sail on Lake Clinton in central Illinois, USA. I have been
following the development of the Swift Solo for awhile and would really like
to build one.

My first question, what are the costs involved in building one of these
boats? Could one be built for around $5000?

Thanks,
Randy Wahlfeldt
Clinton Lake
Dock 5, Slip 18 - N40 08.738 W88 49.469