Fw: Hello to all

To: "SwiftSolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: Hello to all
From: "Randy Wahlfeldt" <randyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:32:52 -0500
Cc: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>, <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Christian and Bram,

How about starting with $5000 and buying the rest as you go? On average, how
many hours would it take to build? If it's spread out over several months, I
might be able to buy a few parts at a time. Are most of the parts relatively
low cost? A few hundred here, a hundred there, a little bit on the Visa card?
Has anyone else started their project this way?

I really want to build a boat and I want it to be a Swift Solo. But with two
kids in college and a working wife, I have to pick my project carefully. I
appreciate your input to help me make this decision.

Randy