Re: Hello to all

To: Randy Wahlfeldt <randyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hello to all
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:38:36 -0400
Cc: SwiftSolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Randy,

Not that I want to discourage you, but I think thats a bit on the low end. The
cost is obviously going to depend on
how many "items" you can do your self. The bigger $$ saver is milling your own
wood. ($300-$400 versus $1800) But a more reasonable budget is probably around
$9000-$9500 for a home builder. (Thats including a suite of sails)

Christian