RE: Hello to all

To: "'SwiftSolo'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Hello to all
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:01:43 -0500
Hi Randy,

Good observation of getting private messages.  When I hit just "REPLY" only
your address comes up.  Using "REPLY TO ALL" and then deleting the personal
ones would keep everyone in the loop in the group.

I am building (or attempting to) in the manor you are inquiring.  Between
work, traveling, building on the farm (equivalent to the 2 children in
college ?) ... I've been crawling along. It'd be great to have someone to
challenge/motivate me.

I live in Clinton, Arkansas and you sail on Clinton Lake.

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.
P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031
888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee
January 12, 1951
Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.
www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com