RE: Florida Regatta

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Florida Regatta
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:38:37 -0600
I made my reservations.  I'd be happy to help with rescuing, setting up the
course, making margaritas or race stuff (with good instruction).

I forgot to ask how many to a campsite?   I'll be in 52.

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.

P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee

January 12, 1951

Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com