RE: CB ARGUMENT.PDF

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: CB ARGUMENT.PDF
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:11:09 -0600
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
I will respectfully request that we increase the length to 65" as per a
request made by Christian because I think my board's over-all length is
about 62". I know this is longer than the length that Bram is submitting but
I would rather not have to either cut it down or build another one. Yes I
know I am being lazy and/or cheep but there you are. I will attempt to
comply with the rules as best I can when they are firmed up either way.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____