Re: FL and parts

To: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FL and parts
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:26:35 -0700
I purchased a dolly for a 29er. Does not fit all that well but with some mods it will work. Bram and some others have been making their own. There is a reference to this in the manual. I got lazy.

Harnesses are a personal thing. Everyone has their preference. If you have a shop neer by, have them let you "hang around" in some to find out what works. Bram likes a big full seat. Make sure you have good back support.

As I recall, wetsuits were required by the instructions. I had a long sleve surfing wetsuit but I farmer john would work fine. You will want knee pads and shin guards. Shin guards are most important. Bram likes mountain biking guards and I use soccer/futbol shin guards.

Racoon proofing of your gear is a must. They are like rats and have no respect for people. They love turkey, eggs, sausages, and anything else they can get thier grubby mits on.