Re: FL and parts

To: Mark White <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FL and parts
From: Geoff Sobering <sobering@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:59:05 -0600
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On 11/22/05, Mark White <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wanted to thank you for getting me in touch with Ali.  ...
>  he spent about an hour between yesterday and today
> helping me.

Anytime!  That was exactly my experience, too.  I'm glad he was able
to help you.

Ali is a "good friend, once removed" (i.e. he's a good friend of a two
completely independent good friends of mine - the "small world
effect"I guess).  It was just chance that I got him on the phone when
I ordered my wetsuit last spring, but I was very glad he answered.

Cheers,

Geoff S.