Fw: FL and parts

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: FL and parts
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:33:42 -0500
To: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: FL and parts

On 11/22/05, Mark White <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just wanted to thank you for getting me in touch with Ali.  ...
 he spent about an hour between yesterday and today
helping me.

Anytime! That was exactly my experience, too. I'm glad he was able to help you.

Ali is a "good friend, once removed" (i.e. he's a good friend of a two
completely independent good friends of mine - the "small world
effect"I guess).  It was just chance that I got him on the phone when
I ordered my wetsuit last spring, but I was very glad he answered.

Cheers,

Geoff S.