RE: FL and parts

To: "'Mark White'" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: FL and parts
From: "Bob Bednar" <r.bednar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:41:38 -0500
Hi Mark – my initial reply to you was off-list because at this point I’m
only a ‘wannabe’ swift builder.  This is a good time of year to buy wetsuits
– many stores are clearing them out for the season.  You can try HYPERLINK
"http://www.westmarine.com/"www.westmarine.com, or HYPERLINK
"http://www.overtons.com/"www.overtons.com, or just search eBay for
wetsuits.

Good luck and have fun!