Re: boom

To: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: boom
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:01:15 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Outhaul in stock Available to ship http://www.apsltd.com/Tree/d6000/e5538.asp
this was chosen because the bottom surface is flat.

The gooseneck receiver does indeed go inside the upper surface of the boom look
at the plans for the details they are well spelled out. The part is instock and
ready to ship from Annapolis performance sail. See below
http://www.apsltd.com/Tree/d3000/e808.asp