Re: non skid pattern

To: keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: non skid pattern
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:27:22 EST
Keith,

Good to hear from you.  I look forward to sailing with you in  Florida.

That was a frustrating thing to see you come so far with your beautiful new
boat and have it so slippery that it was impossible to sail.  It was a  good
lesson for me as well because I had not tried a boat without  the non skid tape
at that time. I could not believe how difficult it made  things.