Re: Spin Pole

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Spin Pole
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:16:13 -0700
The white material is re-enforcement to the pole end to help counter the loss of structure from cutting the hole for the block. I think it is a very good idea but I have not done so to my pole.

The line that dead ends at the mast is the tack line for the kite. I have a 'D' shackle on the other end to make it easy to rig and it keeps the tack line from passing through the pole by accident. There should have been a shieve block tha would be used on the pole. For my pole the block looks more like the RF30711. I am not familiar with the new package but for me there were three exit blocks. One for the boom and the pole that were similar and a different one that looked more like the RF20711 for the jib haliard. Many changes have been made over the last year so I could be off by a long way.