Re: Spin Pole

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spin Pole
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:20:47 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rob and others,

Attached is a list with comments of the parts and how my boat was last year. I think the list is
fairly close to Brams parts package and should help you identify where/what parts is intended
to go where.

Christian

Rob DesMarais, D.C. wrote:

Forward Fitting? Is this the same fitting as the 2 that are used in the toe rails? (RF20711) Only 2 in the parts package.
What is the white material? Significance? Necessary?
Thanks,
Rob