Re: Sail track glue

To: "Dave Lindsey" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sail track glue
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:53:03 -0400
Dave, I think the 49er mast head fitting is it, for the moment. I made Robs and my mast using that fitting (although I anodized it). Al and I have been thinking about something different with something like a halyard lok to make the mast top softer but it is on the long list who knows when.

Proset to glue the hulls, plexus to glue the track, is good.

We are going through the Catzooks site and other email to compile a Wiki based knowledge base for the new website. That might help organize data better. Should be out soon.
G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Lindsey" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>