Re: Sail track glue

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sail track glue
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:23:05 -0700 (PDT)
I also will echo in...Tony sent me a new track free of charge and was very
helpful on tips. From talking to him on the phone I really could hear how much
he cares about the products he sending us.

  Just chiming in,
  Keith Councell
  USA056- Der Springer

WFS03@xxxxxxx wrote:
        Mark,
  I echo your sentiment regarding Tony Delima at Forte, as he assisted me with
the track replacement for USA020.  I dropped off the mast in Ledyard, CT and
his crew removed the old track and replaced it with a new one bonded with
Plexus.  He has a great staff that shares our passion for boats and sailing.
Our class is fortunate to have a supplier who considers our success important
to his success.

  Bill Scheumann
  USA020 and USA040

  In a message dated 8/16/06 4:51:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,