Re: Some questions and some tips

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Some questions and some tips
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 23:09:06 EDT
Jordan,

Thanks for the info.

Hey, the editor of Australian Sailing contacted me and wanted some photos  of
the Swift for the article you are working on with them.  I love  this mag and
believe that this may well be the nudge required to  really get the fleet
growing down there.  Thanks and keep the sawdust  flying.

You'll likely need a Yank to come down to show "your people" how to sail
skiffs when you're done.  I have my bags packed and will be waiting for the
ticket mate.