RE: Some questions and some tips

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Some questions and some tips
From: "Jordan Spencer" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:54:23 +0930
The first instalmant is due in the Nov issue I believe.

As for my building, I am well and truly on hold, still waiting approval
to put the new shed up, so nothing has happened for a month.

You are more than welcome to come down and show us how. Just remember
though, winds less then 15kn and flat seas are pretty rare down here and
if you swim you want to be upright before the noahs come.