Re: Some questions and some tips

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx, aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Some questions and some tips
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:31:15 EDT
Thanks Bill,

Seeing the quality of the work that you (and the others) are doing is  what
makes this fun.  I don't know if you feel this way but my  Swift experience has
made me feel that I can make any part in my garage and it  will be lighter
and stronger than anything I can buy (a problem now that  Jane realizes this).
The combined knowledge of all of the builders in  this class is something to
behold and I've learned more from them than  they from me.

Keep up the good work Bill.  It looks like you're about ready to  get wet?
Will you be able to make a clinic and regatta out West this  coming summer?