Re: Some questions and some tips

To: aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Some questions and some tips
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:06:04 EDT
Steve,

You can find it by doing a search on the web.  It is a hand tool not  unlike
a large dentists drill.  It has hundreds of attachments of different  sanding,
grinding, and drilling discs.  We use it to cut off stainless  screws in
seconds.  The same disc we used for that works great for the mast  holes.  You
start by cutting a slot about 1 mm wide and then another next  to it and
another
and so on--all inside of your pencil outline.  Then you  turn it on a bit of
an angle and begin removing the meat left between  slots.  Change to the
correct size grinding wheel and do the radius at the  top and bottom.
Shouldn't
take more than a couple of minutes to  do all three t-ball holes with very
clean
edges and no fractured carbon  splinters inside the mast.