Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 15:12:32 -0600
For the most part that would work for me but I'd prefer around the spring break time so the family could come. One problem is that not everyone's spring break is at the same time.

On the plus side, this would give a longer time to build up energy and cash for another regatta like the Jericho Classic later in the year. Jericho did such a great job for us this year, I'd like to help them out with their regatta when we can. Besides, it was such a great place to sail even if the wind was shifty. It just keeps you on your toes.