Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:30:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2007 5:49:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm not  sure when their break is. I've not seen the calendar for the new
year yet. I think somwhere around Easter might be OK. We should do  what
works for the largest turn out. I'll be at the NA's one way or  another.

It would be good to hear from all Swift and  Musto sailors who would like to
bring their families.  I think  camping can get tight during college spring
breaks.  We will need to make a  decision by mid October to give us time to get
the Special Use Permit  and to make reservations for the campsites etc.

Also, are their any proposals for an alternative site  in the east for the
NA's?

Regards,