Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:59:59 EDT
Robert,
All things considered, I think you may be right about holding it a little
later (Bill says the weather is better then). When is your kids spring  break?
We all really enjoyed your family at Jericho and would like to have  them join
us again.

Just heard from Captain Don and he's talking about coming down  again.
It'll be great to see him again.

If we put this together, I'm pretty sure we can get Dave to RC a separate
regatta for us again.  I'll ship the inflatable and motor with the  container
of
boats from the NW to use as a committee boat again.

Regards,