Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:00:06 -0600
I agree on the late April time. May was getting a bit hot.

I also liked the Ft Desoto beach but I wonder if we over stayed our welcome there. Some of the rangers were getting a little testy the last time we were there. The campground was perfect and there weren't too many spring break students because the park is a no alcohol area. But then what would a Florida regatta be without the ring tailed rats?