Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:18:14 EDT
Bram,
Early February weather can be "cold" for Florida, but still better than 90%
of the US.  We should consider the average temps for those camping at Ft.
Desoto.  It's one of the best camping/sailing venues otherwise and you can
count on
me being there.  It doesn''t give me much time to get USA040 done....lol.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040