Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, dfmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxx, rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A message from Dave Ellis about Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:23:38 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Jordan,
We're counting on you and Steve to get Swifts going down there.   Get 10 up
to  Lake MacQ and we'll find a way to get a container load  shipped from North
America for our first worlds.  It's about time we came  down and gave you guys
some skiff sailing lessons.

I really do hope to come back down one more time. The Photo is  from the 505
Worlds down there in 76.  We had the time of our  lives.