Re: Class web site

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Class web site
From: ryoalty <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:39:13 -0800 (PST)
Bram,

  The .org site isn't Al's version.   Really, the Class as a whole needs to be
using Wordpress.

  It's the way to go.  The fact that he's not supporting it, doesn't mean it
needs to die. Get it running on another web server.   There's many attributes
to good web design that Wordpress offers.

  I'm not sure if this is a dying cause or not. If you have time, give me a
call.

  David
  cell: 201-281-0459

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:
      Robert,
  I will try to figure out how to make swiftsolo.org point to the new class
website instead of the old.  I know I can make that happen during the week if
not this weekend.