Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:30:47 +0800
Hi everyone,

First off wishing you all a great regatta and social gathering soon at Fort
Desoto. I am following through the developments with envy waiting for the
day when I can join you all in a similar get together.

Will start ordering supplies soon and wanted to know if the Forte or CST
mast, single or double spreader verdict is out yet. I am very much
interested to see if any of the builders pursuing the CST + double spreader
approach has put their boats on the water and their results.

I look forward to getting some feedback.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Kerem