Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:24:20 -0500
Cc: email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=BTw3RikDaYxzpRlZOMPHbJudoQ+Zpvw67AYm91uoGEA=; b=RQE8KX/f9SgggwaWj/K7LqLNoYuHPSpQgPS/rS0xvi9yliyifBPAjnyaqDHctQ2eVU3yEGDnTJvXLiNEJG4GUdJyUld6H5VSiVj4KL7h/trSbYS1UoOT5MKQnSCp9j7CkdpVg2JDLxzNoE84vBWrOPzJwdf7OaLNgEGub+F2RCY=
Or you just take your business somewhere else.  There is no better way to
send a message to a vendor.

Forte was helpful in sending me an inner tube and sleeve, but basically
its a spare at this point.  I also think that this particular mast was
missing re-enforcement at the hounds, which is where it broke. (but still
the wall thickness were off)

I think clearly we have been guinea pigs for the Forte  venture into mast
making. And although I think it would be nice to have a local NA vendor, I
am just not willing to dump any more $$ into it at this stage.

Christian