Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxx, email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:56:17 EST
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Christian,

Somehow, my computer automatically sent that last email after typing one
word--sorry.

I had not heard of this Forte mast that you had trouble  with.  Lets get it
back to Forte and either get your money back  or get a replacement tube.  The
only way we have to keep suppliers on the  right track is to force them to
correct their mistakes.  Be assured, from  what you've said, they owe you a new
mast tube and we can force that to happen.  It is not acceptable for the tube
weigh more than 9 lbs or for the carbon to  be placed as you described.  We
do a significant volume of business with  them and need to know when this kind
of thing happens.

Bram
In a message dated 2/20/2008 6:28:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,