Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:07:46 -0700
I've yet to see a double spreader rig. I think Jordan and Steve are using CST but they are in OZ and have not sailed against the current rig yet. I don't know of anyone in North America that has a double spreader rig or CST mast. I know Christian has sails from Glasser but I've not raced against him since so I can't say if there is any performance difference. Currently boat handling seems to be the biggest determining factor.