Re: AGM matters

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AGM matters
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:02:29 -0600
You are probably right about the measurer being able to bring items up without the formal process.

We'll work this all out for sure.

A couple of things, the question of class growth was discussed and postponed
from last years AGM until this years (if memory serves me correctly). Rules
changes should be discussed and voted on only to bring it to a email ballot
for the entire class. There is an exception for rules changes proposed by
the measurer (again, going from memory). All of this requires an approval of
the class to bring up items not on the agenda--I think.
I'll check on all of this and get back with the actual rules. Headed up to
help Warren finalize his boat. It's exciting to see him ready to get wet.

Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.
USA 050 Fugu
77959 Wasabi
Robert Harper