Re: AGM matters

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AGM matters
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:10:24 -0600
Not to be a wet blanket, but I think that some of this should have been brought up earlier if I remember some of the past rules fights we've had. I think the idea was to have specific proposals a couple months before the AGM so that participants can take their time to come up with a firm opinion. Not being a lawer and hating rules and a lot of formality, I'm not the best to speak on this though.

As for officers. I'm not sure I've been the best at being president but would be happy to server another year if the membership wants me to. As for the rest of the board, I'd say they should at least hold their current position for another year. I'm not sure changing the treasurer every year is the best idea. It has been a PITA getting Warren added to the account. It is much harder than I was originally lead to believe.

We'll have lots of discussions once we get there. The only agenda I have is to keep thing fun and maybe protect the interests of the home builder because that is one of my prime reasons for being where I am.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.