Re: AGM matters

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AGM matters
From: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:22:57 +0800
Cc: swiftsolo.catzooks.com <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=C9qnU/m5jWCbLtMIo/iMhfP093FWcfhXh4Kf1efFuIw=; b=YKVnjoOQ+TTfWiRGeuuGg9K8kMnyooU9Xm/tbCnINYaH78DGP51jhach8/3K+LnMsWDr6Rzj+lGkDn4qsdAbGrAX0c5FXuZFAh/bb2xuNIu4fl2t97RuzPlLMTz7VmLY7ONbxHFuCJJs4HLLs9TAKjTYiwrm5DvShYzUFLG3SrY=
You're on. Give me 2 years and I should be back on track. Like I said, its a
deviation rather than a final choice. I hear you about the type of people
home building attracts. I am a home builder at heart with too much going on
at any one time. Honestly I don't know how you all pulled it off. Long
winters and limited travel etc must be it.

Anyways, I looked around a little and there are some cedar stripped canoe
builders in Vietnam. I think the carbon rig etc is too high-tech to
outsource there but I feel the hull could be sourced in a low cost market
cutting down on the overall time. We could then talk to Forte or CST or some
of the semi-pro Swifties out there to see if they can provide a "carbon kit"
covering all the carbon parts needed. Builder / owner would still get the
the parts and have to put it all together and rig up etc. Sort of like how
the kit aircraft industry works. Anyways, like I said its just a thought and
I may be way off base. Please don't hate me.

I will be back!!!