Re: A status update

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A status update
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:07:56 -0600
I am glad to hear that you are able to get around now. I am also very sad to hear that you have to stop sailing. I too have arthritis in my hands and have long wondered when I would be in your current shoes and what I would do. I still don't have that answer but I know there will be a day when my joints will be spent. Getting old sucks.

Having your guidance at the clinics will be a great asset to the class. I can think of no one who can go through the rigging of the kite like you do it and your years in the boat are invaluable.

Remember that I and many others wish you the best going forward.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.