Re: A status update

To: bdally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A status update
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Bram,
I wish you the very best for the future. I'm sure the next phase of your life
will be as rewarding as everything that you have done before.Â
If you and Jane ever come out to Australia we'd love to catch up. I'd be
delighted to take you out sailing on my tri (same as Ron Radko's) on the warm
waters of Moreton Bay.
There is a Swift Solo at my place that needs painting and rigging as
All the very best
Steve