Re: A status update

To: "BDally6107@xxxxxxx" <bdally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A status update
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:55:15 -0700
Dear Bram,

    Very sorry to hear about your retirement from skiff racing. Following my
shoulder surgery, I am just getting back to my Swift. I have to tell you
there is never time on the water off of Jericho that people don¹t stop me
and ask what kind of boat is that? If managed properly I think this class
has a great future. Coaching is going to be very important. I am fortunate
to have Mike Jocelyn here to teach me.

    David Lindsey