RE: A status update

To: "'Mark White'" <markwhite@xxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<bdally6107@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: A status update
From: "karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:56:06 -0700
Bram,

Your presence on the race course will be missed.  If you ever want to try
sailing my bastardized Laser II let me know.  Its low power enough that you
can cleat the sheets and just steer.

I would be VERY interested in having you coach, and would gladly attend any
clinic you set up in the Gorge.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help

Karl

   _____