chain plate

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: chain plate
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:32:51 -0600
A question about the chainplate. Is it correct that we are using rudder
gudgeons as deck attachments for the chainplates and if so, I presume we use
the centre hole and the two outmost holes for fitment.

Secondly, has anyone made a consolidated list of bolts, screws and rivets that
are used for the deck fittings. I assume also that all the bolts, screws and
t-nuts are stainless.

regards and good building
Roger - CAN048