Re: Cedar Strips

To: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Cedar Strips
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:57:08 EDT
Cc: Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Keith,

Good to hear from you.

Places like Lowes and Home depot often handle 1x4 clear cedar corner boards
at a good price.  I've not seen clear 5/4 x 4 at either place.

If you have someone who is now producing bead and cove strips for 20  cents a
foot, please let us know who it is.  We'd like to see their shop  and a
sample of their work.  They need to be an established company that we  can put
our
name behind and they need to have the ability to deliver on time and  to
places like Australia and Europe.