Re: Cedar Strips

To: "Pollard, Mike" <Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cedar Strips
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:59:27 -0400
  From: Pollard, Mike
  To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:26 PM

  Bram,

  What is the approximate cost of milling strips yourself, assuming you already
have the proper tools for the job?

  Thanks,

  Mike Pollard

  Scientist - General Atomics Photonics Division

  10240 Flanders Court

  San Diego, CA 92121

  858-457-8739

  pollard@xxxxxxx

   : Do not open attachments from unrecognized senders  ***