Re: Cedar Strips

To: "Pollard, Mike" <Michael.Pollard@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cedar Strips
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:09:24 -0400
Cc: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
You can probably do it for $500 or less. It depends where in the country you live. You might
also be hard pressed finding 16' boards. So you might have to do scarf joints, which can
be hard to hide. My local Home Depot longest boards are 12' boards.

Christian

Pollard, Mike wrote:

Bram,

What is the approximate cost of milling strips yourself, assuming you already have the proper tools for the job?

Thanks,

Mike Pollard

Scientist - General Atomics Photonics Division

10240 Flanders Court

San Diego, CA 92121

858-457-8739

pollard@xxxxxxx <mailto:pollard@xxxxxxx>