Re: an ammendment to the class rules

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: an ammendment to the class rules
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:50:17 EDT
Greg,

I do think that an attachment should be included that limits your blades to
55 mm.  When are you Aussies going to finally see the light  and convert back
to our system of weights and measures?  Even a child  should be able to
remember that the King's foot was twelve times longer than his  inch!  God save
the
queen!