Fwd: protection patches

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: protection patches
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:23:46 EDT
--- Begin Message ---
To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: protection patches
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 06:27:00 -0700
Cc: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'll move some pictures around and get them to you.

It might be tricky for April.  I haven't talked to Tamara yet, but
we've got a 1yr old... makes travel (esp distance like that) harder.
I'll float the idea though.

I have a question for you.  I'm attaching the spin pole ring.  (1) For
the backing block, should I use bulkhead material?  (2) One piece or
two?  (3) If it's one piece there would be a lot of space between it
and the underside of the deck - should I carve in a notch or two so it
conforms better?  (4) Should the bolt be bonded in place?

Also, are most of the backing blocks bulkhead material?  I made a
sheet of 2-hybrid/10-glass layers, I can use that as well...

Thanks,
Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com