Re: protection patches

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: protection patches
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:24:13 EDT
Warren,
Attached are some photos of the backing plates under the USA020 deck.   I
made wedges of cedar to fit the shape of the curves and mounted hybrid
material
with T-nuts to hold the deck hardware.  Filler completes the  sealing and
bonding over s-glass reinforcement.  I hope that this help you  with your
solution.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040

JPEG image